Thursday, May 14, 2009
In sports
I am a hockey fan..NHL, Detroit Red Wings. (I lived in Detroit for many years). I really can not watch the Wings. I also get that way when the Iowa Hawkeye's play. Nerves, yeliing screaming that kind of thing. As I am writing this, the Wings just won game 7 against Anaheim, and are advancing into the Western Conference Finals against the Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit and Chicago. Tigers-White Sox, Lions-Bears, Pistons-Bulls, Red Wings-Blackhawks. It doesnt get any better than this. It will be fun. It is kind of nice to see 2 of the 'Original 6' teams going at it. I am so excited about this, I almost have to sit down to stand it. Now, maybe the Tigers can keep pulling it together, and someday soon in this space we will discuss the Lions in the Super Bowl next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment